Emergency Track Replacement- Archer Avenue Line, Queens
The Archer Avenue lines are two rapid transit lines of the New York City Subway, mostly running under Archer Avenue in the Jamaica neighborhood of Queens. Due to the existing deterioration of the Type VIIIM track currently existing on the Archer Ave. line, Tracks D1A and D2A, on upper level (approx. 2.5 track miles) shall be replaced with Type VIII tracks. INFOTRAN’s scope of work as a sub-consultant, included but was not limited to
• Overseeing the performance of the contractor throughout the duration of project including mobilization, testing, commissioning, closeout activates etc.
• Reviewing and approving the contractor’s schedule and detailed cost breakdown
• Monitoring the contractor’s compliance with all environmental specifications and guidelines in the contract documents.
• Scheduling, conducting and coordinating progress meetings at least once every week where the construction contractor, NYCT user group and CCM can discuss jointly such project matters as procedures, progress, scheduling, budget and other issues impacting the work.
• Assisting NYCT with contract issues that may arise such as claims avoidance, dispute resolution, site access utility coordination, etc.
• Maintaining a log of all non-conforming items installed or performed by the construction contractor. Obtain the construction contractor’s plan of action and proposed schedule to correct these non-conforming items.
New York, NYUnique Attributes
Community Outreach Environmental Assessment Regulatory Compliance