Reconstruction of Vestry Street
As a joint venture with JWP Engineering, P.C., under the ongoing agreement with the NYCDDC, INFOTRAN provided Resident Engineering Inspection Services on a Task Order basis for the reconstruction of Vestry Street between Hudson Street and Varick Street.
The scope of work included but not limited to
- Replacement & installation of new catch basins and connections to combined sewers, street lightings, maintenance of traffic, preparation of subgrade, installation of cobblestone roadway and sidewalks.
- Checking daily inspector reports & keeping track of pay items.
- Preparing and reviewing contractor’s partial, substantial change orders and final payment requisitions.
- Supervising contractor’s work in accordance with construction plans.
- Coordinating and Communicating with city agencies.
- Maintaining / preparing meeting agendas, taking meeting minutes, assisting with preparing weekly and monthly reports, progress maps, approved/disapproved subcontractors, safety plans, concrete tickets, and material testing data sheets as per NYC DDC standards
New York, NYUnique Attributes