Cypress Hills Boiler Replacement
NYCHA Project Management services for individual Large/Complex Project assignments valued between $10 – $100 million in construction value is to be performed at multiple locations, which may be at multiple developments, boroughs, or citywide. The Work under this Contract covers Buildings 1 through 15 that compose Cypress Hills Houses. These assignments frequently require significant administrative, project control, tracking and reporting skills from the selected CM firm.
INFOTRAN as a sub-consultant is providing Construction Management services during pre-construction, construction, and post construction phases. The services provided by INFOTRAN are as follows:
- Providing general construction administration for compliance with the construction contract requirements and the PLA on NYCHA’s behalf.
- Performing onsite inspections to check quality of work for conformance with contract documents, NYC Department of Buildings, Bureau of Electrical Controls, ConEdison and other agency requirements having jurisdiction.
- Guarding NYCHA against defects and deficiencies in work, and coordinating testing and controlled inspections by third parties with the work of the construction contractors.
- CPM Schedule: Preparing contemporaneous schedules for sequencing the work in the contractor’s construction schedule using a cost- and resource-loaded PDM based time scale. Documenting, reporting and promptly notifying project manager of defective, deficient, and/or non-conforming work, and making recommendations for correction/resolution.
- Monitoring the progress of the electrical and mechanical subcontractor’s work and preparing written daily, weekly, and monthly reports equipment, and all pertinent details relative to the progress and overall status of electrical and mechanical work.
New York, NYUnique Attributes
Boiler Commissioning Commissioning Plan Checklist