JOIN OUR TEAM
Join an award-winning firm that thrives on building long-term relationships with our employees, clients, and teaming partners. At INFOTRAN, you will have the opportunity to work with talented professionals who work towards one unified goal, to improve the infrastructure that enhances the lives of our communities.
INFOTRAN values its culture and creates a positive work environment, making it a highly desirable workplace that supports and encourages professional growth. We are proud that the people who work at INFOTRAN are as diverse as the services we provide. We believe that our cultural and ethnic diversity contributes to our steady growth. We listen to our employees, their ideas and innovations to help us serve our clients better and more effectively, and to make our everyday life at INFOTRAN more rewarding for all.
We offer an attractive and competitive compensation package including, but not limited to, the following:
- Comprehensive major Medical and prescription plan. INFOTRAN contributes a large percentage of the premium and HSA funds for both single and family coverage.
- Vision care plan and Dental insurance plan. INFOTRAN contributes a large percentage of the premium for both single and family coverage.
- Term Life/AD&D Insurance plan fully paid by INFOTRAN. Guaranteed voluntary additional coverage is available.
- 401K Retirement plan with INFOTRAN matching a portion of employee’s contribution.
- Generous time off package including major holidays and allowance for PTO.
- Commuter benefit accounts – employees may contribute pre-tax money for commuting related parking expenses and mass transit fares.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)- employees may contribute pre-tax money for Health care and dependent care benefits.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Life can be unpredictable. And it’s not always easy. So it’s a big deal to know there’s help available when you need it.
- Year-end discretionary bonuses based on performance.
- Reimbursement for work related training and certification courses.
- Company paid membership dues for certain Associations & certifications.
- Reimbursement and raises for passing PE, RA, PTOE and PLS exams.
- Employee Referral Bonus – Employees may receive cash bonuses for referring successful job applicants to INFOTRAN for full-time employment.
- A performance-based culture where creativity and effort are rewarded and encouraged.
INFOTRAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, gender, age, disabilities or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, or political belief. INFOTRAN ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need additional information or special assistance for persons with limited English proficiency or with disabilities, please contact INFOTRAN’s HR Manager at 973-512-2233 or email email@example.com