Line Structure Component Repair Program, Eastern Parkway Line
INFOTRAN as a sub-consultant, provided its services in the management of the Line Structure Component repair program, Eastern Parkway line, Brooklyn during the construction and closeout phases. The Project consists of structural repairs at various locations within the five Boroughs of the New York City. The work occurs throughout NYCT (and SIRTOA) subway and elevated system along the Right-of- Way (ROW) at subway and elevated stations, within subway tunnels and along elevated viaduct structures between stations and above as well as below ground facilities.
The scope of the work includes but is not limited to:
• Repair of deteriorated steel members such as Roof, Beams and Columns
• Replace heavily corroded columns and Roof Beams
• Removal of conduit, and conductors in the tunnel sections where structural columns are to be replaced/repaired
• Install new factory coated conduit, conductors and light bulbs
• Provide temporary lighting as required to maintain the existing lighting levels during repairs
• Replace existing broken drain pipes; Install new drain pipes for drip pans. Structural Drawing and constructability review and submittals.
New York, NYUnique Attributes
Scheduling Services Engineering Services Inspection