RSA South Orange
The Township of South Orange Village awarded INFOTRAN a Road Safety Audit (RSA) project for West Montrose Ave Corridor between N. Ridgewood Road and Scotland Road.
The scope of the project included but was not limited to:
• Using design methodology to safeguard the interests of both the users driving on the road and the roadway department of the organization in-charge of maintaining the roadway.
• Investigating the roadway, crashes and forming an analysis of the different trends in crashes and also the imminent safety measures.
• Meeting the residents and the roadway department or organization in-charge to get an insight on the day-to-day difficulties experienced by the vehicles driving through the road
• Conducting a project data review to gain insight into the project road segment, to prepare for the field visit, and to identify preliminary areas of safety concerns for the road segment and the intersections.
• Presented key findings of the safety audit as presented in the RSA report to a designated Village Committee
City of South OrangeLocation
New York, NYUnique Attributes
Road Safety AuditContract Value