Cypress Hills Boiler Replacement
NYCHA’s Cypress Hills Houses Capital Plus Boiler & Water Heater Replacement project calls for the replacement of steam-to-hot water heat exchangers with two condensing type gas-fired hot water heaters and storage tanks at each building.
As a subconsultant, INFOTRAN. is providing boiler and hot water heater commissioning support to NYCHA. As a commissioning agent, INFOTRAN provides an independent review to assess whether systems are installed and will operate as designed. This commissioning plan overview serves as a guide and addresses the systems, subsystems, equipment, and components in the boiler plant systems and domestic hot water systems. The scope includes but is not limited to
- Providing project-specific construction checklists and commissioning process test procedures.
- Verifying the execution of commissioning process activities, equipment submittals, training, operating and maintenance data, tests, and test reports to verify compliance with the owner’s project requirements using random sampling.
- Preparing and maintaining Issues Log.
- Witness systems, assemblies, equipment, and component startup.
- Compile test data, inspection reports, and certificates.
- Review operation and maintenance training program developed by the Contractor. Verify training plans provide qualified instructors to conduct operation and maintenance training.
New York, NYUnique Attributes
Boiler Commissioning Commissioning Plan