224 W. 35th St, Suite 600 New York, NY 10001Full Time
- job titleMarketing Coordinator
- location224 W. 35th St, Suite 600 New York, NY 10001
- job typeFull Time
- educationAssociate's Degree
INFOTRAN is currently seeking a Full-time Marketing Coordinator in our New York office. This position will assist the Marketing Department in the coordination and production of proposals, marketing brochures, and materials, presentations, internal and external company communications, as well as newsletters, Social media postings, website updates, events, and other corporate marketing efforts.
- Proposals: Assist in monitoring procurement portals. Assist in developing bid response materials for RFPs, LOIs, SOQs, and RFIs, including qualification packages (technical writeups, resumes, project sheets, graphics). Assist in coordinating with primes and sub-consultants firms. Assist in editing proposal contents, forms, and other relevant documents.
- Form/Databases: Assist in maintaining databases and populating SF254/255, SF330, and other forms, required by client agencies, as part of the proposal qualifications.
- Marketing Materials: Develop and continuously update the standard marketing database materials such as firm overviews, project descriptions, team resumes, technical writeup library. Develop materials for internal and external communications, including award submissions, newsletters, blogs, and advertisements on the intranet, website, and social media pages.
- Industry conferences: Attend pre-proposal conferences as requested. Assist in organizing registrations, and coordinate materials and displays for business development events for senior staff, including networking events, conferences, and outings.
- Website/Social Media: Update and write content for the website as needed. Maintain and update profile, and continuously post news/updates on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- An Associate degree in Business Administration or a related field is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in writing marketing proposals, preferably in an A/E/C or professional services firm.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and manage time, budget, and other expectations.
- Proficiency in the following software programs: PC desktop publishing and database applications, including Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign, Publisher, Photoshop; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook; and ability to quickly learn software programs.
- Positive, proactive attitude and the ability to organize, think creatively, communicate effectively, multitask with extreme attention to detail and work effectively in teams or independently.
- Be available and committed to working more than 40 hours as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to travel to various NY & NJ locations.