Human Resources Assistant/Recruiter
60 Evergreen Pl, Suite 301 East Orange, NJ 07018Full Time
- job titleHuman Resources Assistant/Recruiter
- location60 Evergreen Pl, Suite 301 East Orange, NJ 07018
- job typeFull Time
- educationBachelor's Degree
We are seeking an energetic, forward-thinking, and passionate team player to join our team as a full-time Human Resources Assistant/Recruiter
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting, preparing job postings, high volume screening, and setting up interviewing of candidates.
- Send frequent recruiting emails and follow up with candidates in a timely manner.
- Maintain an excellent candidate experience with responsiveness and follow-through for each candidate.
- Develop a strong pipeline of candidates and nurture candidate relationships through effective communications and attraction strategies.
- Conduct Employee Reference Checks.
- Monitor the on-boarding process and work with the HR team, hiring manager, and the candidate.
- Handle new hire set up and processing and provide general support to the Hiring Manager and other HR team members.
- Audit new hire packets and request missing documentation/information from applicants.
- Willing and able to jump into any additional roles as necessary!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field required. (equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s).
- 1-3 years of HR/ recruiting experience in a competitive environment is strongly desired.
- Preferable experience with recruitment for Engineering/Architecture/Construction Management Industry is highly desirable.
- Experienced with writing job descriptions and posting them on different job sites.
- Prior experience working with popular ATS is desirable.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) and a strong knowledge of Internet recruiting (Linked in, search tools, social networking tools, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail is essential.
- Team Player.
- Ability to work independently