Vice President of Construction Management
60 Evergreen Pl, East Orange NJ US 07018Full Time
- job titleVice President of Construction Management
- location60 Evergreen Pl, East Orange NJ US 07018
- job typeFull Time
- educationBachelor's Degree
Since its foundation in 2007, InfoTran Engineers, P.C. (INFOTRAN) has been providing comprehensive Engineering Design, Construction Management & Inspection, Traffic, and Transportation Engineering, Transit Engineering, & Surveying services to the public/private sectors in the New York Metropolitan Area.
Our expanding business is seeking a Vice President to manage all personnel and business activities with leadership responsibility for the Company’s Construction Management practice. The incumbent will provide oversight of day-to-day operations while developing, overseeing, and managing the growth of Construction Management practice in NY/NJ/CT area. The successful hire will protect the core business of InfoTran through our service offerings and build upon established client relationships for market expansion opportunities. The VP of Construction Management will collaborate regularly for teaming arrangements, work sharing and best practices. The ideal candidate will have experience leading and supervising a multi-disciplined Construction Management team. This position will be accountable for Departmental performance metrics including:
- Business development and overall operations of CM department
- Client Engagement (New & existing clients)
- New work addition and backlog.
- Net Revenue and profit
- FTE growth (Recruitment, Retention and Staff Development)
- Indirect budget control, departmental profitability and Project performance rating.
- Identifying and developing emerging talent and leadership to create upward opportunity and succession planning.
- Involvement in local professional and networking activities that bring positive attention to the firm.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Client relationship management and networking.
- Identify upcoming projects, develop suitable teaming arrangements and strategies to win work and expand the client base.
- Work with marketing to develop winning proposals and presentations.
- Manage all ongoing Projects effectively to make sure schedules and budgets are met. Must complete all work in compliance with state, federal, and Company service standards. Expert knowledge of project plans, specifications, and any applicable building and safety codes.
- Maintain positive relationships with Clients, subconsultants, suppliers and all employees.
- Attend meetings, and assist supervisors, field operations and project management team.
- Maintain and motivate field operations teams through daily coordination and communication.
- Must have excellent leadership skills in order to organize and motivate field staff in getting the job done correctly and efficiently every day.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or related discipline and a P.E. license in NY/NJ.
- 10 -15 years of experience in Construction industry.
- Extensive Business Development and Project Management experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Construction Management of Public Infrastructure, Rail & Transit, Public Buildings, Environmental Water Resources.
- Prior work experience and relationships with NYSDOT, NYCDOT, NYCDDC, NYCDEP, MTA PANYNJ, NJDOT and other local (county, municipal) government.
Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills and multi-task effectively· Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities, as necessary.
ITE offers a competitive wage, complete benefits package including 401(k) with company match, medical, vision, dental and Life insurance plans, and opportunities for growth.
ITE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. ITE is a drug-free workplace.